As a member of BETA you must have current Professional Liability Insurance (when practicing Bio Energy therapy). It may be personal insurance if you are in private practice or it may be through your employer, even if you work as a volunteer. It is your responsibility to check that you are covered (with the appropriate type of insurance and appropriate level of insurance cover) in each location that you work.

Note to members: It has been brought to our attention that if you are practicing (Bio Energy) therapy in your home, it is advisable to notify your home insurer if your holistic insurer differs to your home insurer.